Sunday, August 7, 2011

November

Oh my!!! Long time no see...

Well, a lot has been going on since I last posted. I will try and give brief summaries of each month. At the end of October my boyfriend and I finally found an apartment we both liked and signed the contract to move in in January. So for me the next three months were spent going through my stitching stuff, my books, my dvds and other stuff. Luckily our landlords were gracious enough to allow us to use the basement so I could move stuff in there as soon as I was done with packing stuff up. My old apartment was so full of stuff because I had no storage place in the basement. So in order to really get packing, I had to move small stuff that I could carry myself in the new place. As you can image, not much stitching did get done during that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment